Tinymight 2 Vaporizer
Tinymight 2 Vaporizer is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
We have a variety of delivery options available at checkout.
- Standard Delivery (2-4 Days) | Free over £20
- Royal Mail 24 | Free over £50
- RM Special Delivery by 1pm | Free over £200
- DPD Next Day (M-F) | Free over £100
You'll need to order by 1pm Mon-Fri for Same Day Dispatch!
The densest, biggest and tastiest clouds
Delivered in seconds at the push of a button
The densest, biggest and tastiest clouds from a heat-on-demand portable, delivered in seconds at the push of a button. Tinymight 2 adds some great improvements to the original Tinymight, combining its trademark simplicity and user-friendliness with more efficiency, more evenly vaped dry herbs, and excellent build quality.
Made in Finland 🇫🇮 Tinymight 2 works as both a heat-on-demand vape for quick, thick rips, and also as a convection session vape that rivals most home units for quality and density of vapour, and actually beats most home units for heat-up time and convenience.
With a newly designed heat chamber that allows for more efficient and evenly diffused heating of your dry herbs, the hits from Tinymight 2 are faster and denser than its predecessor.
Powerful, robust, beautiful, quick, easy to use and clean, and most importantly, amazing vapor quality.
The build quality and reliability is improved, and Tinymight 2 also benefits from a more user-friendly battery level indicator visible from both the top and base of the unit, and an integrated debowler/multi-tool. Tinymight 2 is charged via speedy USB-C, so it's fully charged and ready to use in 45 minutes, and its American Walnut body is harder wearing while remaining just as attractive as the original model.
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Tinymight 2 is handmade in natural wood, there will be some variation in the grain and fit of the wooden and metal housing parts. Please thoroughly inspect your unit before use as we can only accept returns of unused units if a fault is present.
- Tinymight 2's heat element is very powerful and as such the unit can become hot to handle after successive heat cycles, and its vape hits can get hot and dry, especially at higher settings. If you're finding this uncomfortable we'd recommend using lower settings, and allowing the unit to cool down between vape hits.