The Dani 3 Ti Wood
The Dani 3 Ti Wood is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
We have a variety of delivery options available at checkout.
- Standard Delivery (2-4 Days) | Free over £20
- Royal Mail 24 | Free over £50
- RM Special Delivery by 1pm | Free over £200
- DPD Next Day (M-F) | Free over £100
You'll need to order by 1pm Mon-Fri for Same Day Dispatch!
Battery-Free Ganz (BFG) The Dani Butan-Vaporizer
The DaniVape is designed and manufactured in Vietnam to bring the best butane-powered vaporizer into the dry-herb community. Believing the quality of products is the key to success, Battery-Free Ganz always use sustainable materials such as medical-grade steel, titanium, silver, glass, and wood for customers' health and safety.
The Dani started as a project in result of not being able to directly receive the Dynavap shipped straight from the US, so Vu, the Dani creator got to work.
With the silver ring, you don't have to rotate while heating but still get a perfect vapor experience and excellent flavour. The Dani Vaporizer works like an air-fryer, ungrinded or grinded dry herbs still give a perfect AVB.
Features of the Dani:
- Interchangeable stems made of titanium, wood or glass
- No Battery
- No Grinder
- No rotation while heating
- The Dani works with one loud click (at 200º C)
- The mid part of the stem is Titanium and the rest is stainless steel. The ring of the cap is made of silver.
Function of the DaniVape
The Dani has a good flavour profile and a cool vapor while inhaling. It is designed to heat up one time and wait some minutes. It is not like a DynaVap which can be heated in a few seconds, but it can give you 4-5 good hits a 1-2 extra little hits. The heating takes around 30 -45 Seconds.
If you respect the click you can get more flavorful convection hits and if you go past the click for 4-8 seconds you will get more conduction and bigger clouds. You can also play with the position of the torch. Hold it on the silver for flavour and under the airholes for milky clouds.
How to use the Dani?
There is no specific guide for the usage of the Dani. Just enjoy the moment and be creative. It works very similar to the DynaVaps but you don't need to twist it while heating. Fill the chamber, heat the cap with a torch untill it clicks and enjoy smooth vapor.
- Step 1: Load full or half of the chamber, which could be up to 0,2 g and gives 1-2 heat cycles.
- Step 2: Use a big butane torch as a heat source to heat the tip until hearing the click sound. You can heat at or below the silver ring for different experiences.
- Step 3: Start to vapor until the second click, and that's one heat cycle. Repeat 2 more cycles to finish your bowl.