Xtar VC4SL Four Battery Charger
Xtar VC4SL Four Battery Charger is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
We have a variety of delivery options available at checkout.
- Standard Delivery (2-4 Days) | Free over £20
- Royal Mail 24 | Free over £50
- RM Special Delivery by 1pm | Free over £200
- DPD Next Day (M-F) | Free over £100
You'll need to order by 2pm Mon-Fri for Same Day Dispatch!
Our in-house technicians can solve any problems or faults right here in the UK,
saving you the hassle of shipping your vape abroad if it goes wrong.
Just fill out our warranty enquiry form, and let us handle the rest!
If you get stuck, please email us or give us a call at 0345 5480 420
Our office hours are 9am - 6pm | Mon - Sat
VC4SL is a high quality fast charger compatible with common vape batteries such as 18650 and 21700, and comfortably fits 4 21700 cells side by side. Includes QC3.0 Power Adapter.
With the included QC3.0 Power Adapter, this charger is capable of the following charging speeds:
- 4 Cells at 1A
- 2 Cells at 2A
- 1 Cell at 3A
Without the included QC3.0 Adapter, this charger is capable of the following charging speeds:
- 4 Cells at 0.5A
- 2 Cells at 1A
- 1 Cell at 2A
This charger will effectively auto-adjust the charging current based on the cells chemistry and condition (even when 1A is selected). You may find that cells are also charged at 0.5A initially and then increased to 1A/2A mid way through the charge. This is a safety feature - and helps protect excessive heat build and prolong the life of the charging cell.
A mAh readout function allows you to inspect the current condition of fully charged cells. However, it is worth noting this function only calculates what is added to a cell, and not what is already on the cell - to get a more accurate reading cells should be fully depleted, then fully recharged to gain a more accurate reading.
Compatible sizes and additional features
- C-type USB cable
- 18350/18500/18650/20700/21700/26650 Li-Ion IMR/INR/ICR/NCR
- Can charge protected 20700/21700 batteries
- Each charging channel is independent
- Identify bad batteries and notify users
- Suitable for IMR batteries and Button/Flat Batteries
- Overcharge Protection
- Fireproof ABS casing
- Reverse Polarity
- Short Circuit
- 1 x VC4SL Charger
- 1 x Micro-USB cable and QC3.0 Power Adapter
- 1 x Xtar Warranty Card
- Never leave a charger unattended overnight, and never in direct sunlight.
- Never use your charger to store cells. When cells are finished charging, please remove them from the device